Commercial HVAC Systems in Los Angeles
There are many different commercial HVAC solutions available to our Los Angeles clients with commercial heating, cooling and refrigeration needs. As leading HVAC specialist, we have experience installing units both large and small in businesses all over Los Angeles. We have cultivated valuable relationships with these businesses and continue to serve them with high-quality service to this day. We would love to share our knowledge and expertise with you.
Our specialists are here to guide you make the best choice possible, so it is helpful for you to go over this basic overview of some popular types of commercial HVAC solutions available in Los Angeles today so you can begin thinking about your options. It’s usually beneficial to understand what is available to you before speaking with your HVAC specialist so that you feel informed and more confident in the decision you end up making.
Popular Commercial HVAC Units in Los Angeles:
- Variable Air Volume Unit - This type of HVAC system uses a single duct air system which means that many different rooms can be temperature controlled with this unit. The air temperature can be controlled on demand and stopped or reset depending on the outdoor air temperature, humidity or dryness.
- Constant Air Volume - Similar to the Variable Air Volume unit, this unit uses air ducts but has a constant airflow. The air temperature is controlled via a thermostat and the rooms can be heated or cooled depending on the reference of the user.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow - Similar to residential units, this type of system uses a heat pump to transfer hot and cool air. A heat pump uses a refrigerant to make hot air cold, and a fan pumps it into a desired space. This is an energy efficient option, as it can be used to heat and cool a space. Furthermore, this is also energy efficient because multiple evaporators can be connected to the same condensing unit at once. This means less energy is exhausted to the outdoors, and more can be recycled.
- Ventilators - Ventilators are a great option for a space with no windows or exposure to sunlight. The ventilator can provide air circulation without using much energy. A ventilator consists of an internal fan and/or heating and cooling coil. The air coming from a ventilator can be a mix of both supply and return air.
- Ceiling Fans - Ceiling fans are a simple, cost effective solution to providing comfort in a commercial space. If the room in question is constantly at a warm temperature, it may not need much air quality control other than a ceiling fan. Similarly, if used in conjunction with another HVAC heating and cooling system, it can make a space that much more comfortable.
Contact Us Today
For more information on the commercial HVAC systems we offer in Los Angeles, call or email us today and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to go over your options with you.